- A student card.
- A lot of books about economics.
- Several empty packets of cigarettes and ashtray full of cigarette ends.
- A packet of love letters tied up with pink ribbon.
- A photograph of a smiling young man in a Mediterranean beach.
- A “Teach Yourself” Greek book.
- A half-packed suitcase.
Tuesday, 24 January 2012
You a re a landlord or landlady and one of our tenants has not paid her rent this week. You have not heard her in her room and you are rather worried as she did not tell you she was going to be away. You decide to go into her room to see if you can get any clues. Here is a list of things you found in her room.